Monday, August 25, 2014

August 30, 2014 - Wednesday was literally the longest half day of my life.

Bro. White - his MTC teacher from Grandma Vicki's ward.

Hey everyone! Well I don't have a ton of time to email. We got here on Wednesday and our first P day isn't until this coming Thursday. We only have one P day the whole time we're here. Wednesday was literally the longest half day of my life. It took so long to get to the end of the day. It feels like I've been here for a couple weeks. I just can't wait to get to Washington. We leave a week from Monday. We're leaving here at 4:30 in the morning and we're flying Delta and the plane leaves at 8:59 am, so tell Ronnie so he can find me if he's there that early. It would be awesome to see him. I hope you got my written letter, they told us to send one quick one on the first day. I can't think about home or else I get distracted and then it gets hard. I just have to think about what I'm doing here and why I'm doing it. Brother White is one of my teachers and his parents are Eric and Maylene (if that's how you spell it), so I think you know them. It's nice to have someone who knows people I do. I've seen a bunch of kids from school. Davis, Matt, Spencer Evans, Derrick Neff, Ryan Tatton, Matt Pettit, Jake Flynn, Henry Christensen, and there are probably others that I'm forgetting. I got a package from Dana Johnson today and it had a nerf basketball hoop and a coke and some oreos. She's so nice and I love her, so tell her thank you. Add her to the email list too.  Anyway, it's not bad here. I don't love it like a lot of people had, but I guess it's not awful. I'm just excited to get out in the field. Thank you for the support. I love you guys so much!!


Elder Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment